From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:51:00 -0500
Regarding Mike's post,  might I suggest that everyone that cares about
college hockey take a minute to call not only FSNE today, but also NESN.
NESN has covered ECAC this year on TV and has someone pointed out in an
earlier post has a very weak line-up saturday.

Could someone post their number.  In the meantime follow Mike's example and
call 781-933-9300, call today call tomorrow.  Let's show we care!

See you in Albany and go Black Bears!

Bob Fitta

<"I just got off the phone with FSNE, and "at this time" there are no plans to
<air games on either Friday or Saturday.

<I was encouraged to call back and double-check tomorrow afternoon to be
<certain..?

<The woman indicated that I was not the first person to call and inquire
<about this today...  at least one person wanting to see the Maine game on
<Friday called before me.

<Feel free to call tomorrow if you wish!   FSNE: (781) 933-9300"

Bob Fitta
Advertising Account Manager
Harvard Magazine
http://www.harvard-magazine.com