From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 09:53:04 -0800
There are lots of books on Physics of this sport and that, but I am not
aware of one on the physics of hockey... hmmmm... smells like an
opportunity!

Glad you all are having fun watching teh Zamboni. My next touch with
hockey might be an NHL game up in San Jose, if the Senators come to town
with Pothier (RPI) playing!

Tony

====