From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:36:33 -0800
Hey Nathan and all others who might be interested,

My application (which came as a total surprise, to be included with all
the continuous folks :-), starts with an E. The only tourney I have been
to is the Anaheim one in 1999..... so perhaps it just means the NUMBER
of years out of the last five?

Does anyone know the rules? If you dont buy in a five year stretch, are
you deleted? Almost makes me want to try for tickets, and then sell
them, just to stay on the list. What if you apply, but dont get tickets.
Are you booted off the list?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64