From:
"Troy D. Mills" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy D. Mills
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:08:52 -0600
As a CHA fan and follower, I can see Niagara getting in, especially if they
can handle their next couple of games against RPI, Cornell and Colgate.  God
knows they certainly took it to my beloved Beavers.

By the way, only Army, Air Force and Niagara are eligible this year from the
CHA.  Bemidji State and Alabama-Huntsville are in their second year of their
probation and Findlay is in their first.  I will agree though that this
discussion could be interesting in January and February.

Troy D. Mills
Visit the "Beaver Pond,"  the unofficial home for Bemidji State Men's Hockey
at:
     http://customer.wcta.net/bsuhky
NAIA National Champs:  1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
NCAA D-III National Champs:  1986
NCAA D-II National Champs:  1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
NCAA D-I National Champs:  20??