From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 15:26:47 -0600
I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Infobeat.  It is a service
which provides sports reports custom tailored to one's particular
interests, both teams and sports.  Naturally one of the services I
subscribed to was NC$$ hockey.  I just got a notice today that this
service was being discontinued because of a small subscriber base and no
advertising support.  Infobeat is provided to subscribers free of charge
and is supported by advertising (which is easily ignored).

Another outlet bites the dust due to lack of interest.  Sound familiar?

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! GO ICE!!! GO GOLDEN BEARS!!!