From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:55:52 -0500
In yesterday's post about the Colgate/SLU game I mentioned that a SLU
was removed from the ice on a stretcher.  I thought I would pass along
the information that it appears that Adam Hogg was released from the
hospital last night and is expected to be all right. At least that is
what has been reported on SkatingSaints.com.  I certainly hope the info
is correct.  Several people have suggested that perhaps the staff was
being especially cautious after the career ending injury to Allie
Skelley just a few weeks ago.  It was only after Skelley skated off the
ice and was even considering returning to the game that it was
discovered how serious his injury was.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!