MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Charlton, Terry T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2017 21:17:13 +0000
Hello Ginny,
Jennifer Gamez no longer works for TRIO SSS. Otherwise, everything is correct.
Best,
Terry

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed
TRIO Student Support Services Director
Central Maine Community College
1250 Turner Street
Auburn, ME 04210

207-755-5238
Email: [log in to unmask]

   1250 Turner Street . Auburn, ME 04210

Central Maine Community College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and employer.
For more information, please call (207) 755-5100.[Full Non-Discrimination Notice]