MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Charlton, Terry T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2016 15:21:46 +0000
Rusty,
I'm a little late in getting back on this, but I agree that a SSS roundtable would be beneficial. I'm looking forward to seeing all of my SSS colleagues.
Best,
Terry

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed
TRIO Student Support Services Director
Central Maine Community College
1250 Turner Street
Auburn, ME 04210

207-755-5238
Email: [log in to unmask]

   1250 Turner Street . Auburn, ME 04210

Central Maine Community College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and employer.
For more information, please call (207) 755-5100.[Full Non-Discrimination Notice]