From:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 10:49:34 -0400
In yesterday's post, Mike Machnik more than adequately described the "festive"
atmosphere at the Radisson hotel and gave some really nice plugs for my
roommate Sid Whitaker.
A few other notes...

The Terrier Jungle Juice which Shawn Walsh so declined was a concotion of
Tip Quilter, BU fan, along with John "Zorba" Giouroukakis (The T-E-R-R-I-E-R-S
cheer guy) and a little blood from myself. I cut myself slicing fruit but
no blood entered the broth, for those of you now having swift thoughts.  Under
Tip's recipe, it was 1 bottle vodka, 1 bottle rum, 1 bottle Sprite, water, a
dozen or so packets Kool-Aid and a whole mess of cut up fruit including oranges,
grape, lemons, limes.  It sat for about 6 hours fermenting and was quite tasty
contrary to Coach Walsh's fears.  There were 2 tubs of it in our bathtub, but
alas overnight the remianing tub did its best imprssion of the Exxon Valdez
and broke open, leaving a mess for the maid.

--Joel Kitay