From:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 15:07:09 -0500
URGENT!

It seems that the BU trip to St. Paul will get some of us there too late to
make the Harvard-LSSU game.  But we had to buy tickets for all 3 games.
So if anyone is interested in a ticket for HU-LSSU, please contact me ASAP.
If I am right, a whole bunch of my friends are in the same boat, so there
should be at least 7 or 8 available.

My tickets is Sec. 133, Row W, Seat 9.

I will express mail them to you first thing tomorrow morning so you will
have them on Thursday morning.

Joel Kitay
Home (617) 739-8376
Work (617) 353-9700