MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Danette Madore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2016 13:58:45 -0400
Hi Elyse,

I'm sure that Rene is going to respond to you, but I wanted to give you a
heads up about Alexandria Peterson.  She's attending UMF this fall, mostly
because her mom is making her step out of her comfort zone.  She has to try
being away for at least one semester.  I've been trying to talk her into at
least a year, with some nonsense about it's easier to transfer credits....

Alex looks terrified ALL THE TIME.  Unless you're talking one-on-one with
her.  She's super quiet. Anyway - I just wanted to fill you in.... Hope all
is well Elyse!

--
*Danette Madore*
*Coordinator - Upward Bound*

*work - 207.768.9618  cell - 207.551.8787  fax - 207.768.9464*
*New email - [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*