NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 08:47:34 -0400
As of a short time ago the fiber break in Massachusetts has been repaired
and all network traffic has restored to standard paths in southern Maine.
Users may have noticed a brief interruption as routing normalized.  We will
continue to monitor for any issues, however at this time all network
services are operating normally.

Thank you.

--
********************************