From:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:41:46 -0400
Thank you, thank you. And to think that some Sox fans were rooting for a
Twins victory to make it easier. Haven't broken the World Series "curse"
yet, but to win it on enemy turf, and shut the Yankee fans up as well, was
nothing short of delicious. I still can't believe it.

Dilemma - UNH has a game Saturday nite (vs. Mercyhurst), the Sox have the
first game of the World Series. What should I do. Actually, I already know.
Hockey at 7PM, watch the first period or so, then bolt for the nearest
watering hole (actually my friend Andy's house) to watch the game.

Do Hockey-Lers approve?

Greg Ambrose