From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:12:27 -0500
Tim Newman pointed out that I had neglected to include College Hockey America's
consolation game on the Pick the Tourneys entry form, so I'll be posting a
corrected form momentarily.  If you've already sent in your entry, I'll be
mailing back the CHA portion of your entry so you can fill in your consolation
game pick if you want (you might want to adjust your CHA total goals tiebreaker
as well).

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95                                             DJF  5/27/94
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  JCF  12/2/97
"Anyway, after I've made my James Joyce faux pas, he invariably gives me an
 indulgent chuckle:  'Heh-heh-heh-heh, ohhh my -- James Joyce didn't write
 _Trees_.  _Trees_ was written by Joyce Kilmer.'  Of course, then I ask 'who
 is SHE?' and I destroy myself completely."
-- Shelley Berman