From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 05:12:33 +0000
I got to go to the hockey game at Brown tonight.  St. Lawrence won, 6-1.

I think that during the national anthems there were more people on the ice than in the stands.  A few more people arrived but attendance was very low.  USCHO says that the attendance was 817.  I wonder where they were all hiding.

First Period:
12:31 - SLU - McKenzie from DeVergilio  and Parenteau- PP
16:10 - BU - Garbutt - on penalty shot

Second Period:
8:23 - SLU - McBride from Ross and Miskovik
12:54 - SLU - Vermeulen from McBride and Toss

Third Period:
8:39 - SLU - Generous from Dewiske
17:58 - SLU - Miskovic from McBride
18:27 - SLU - Cunningham from from Drewiske

Tisi was in goal for the Saints and had 23 saves
Rosen and Clemente were each in the game.  Rosen was in for almost 33 minutes and had 12  saves.  Clemente had 19 saves.

Tomorrow night I get to travel to Yale.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!