MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Elyse Pratt-Ronco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2016 13:52:44 -0400
Hello TRIO friends,
I am putting out my annual call for the names of your TRIO alums who will
be attending the University of Maine at Farmington in the fall (aka
arriving on Friday)! I will connect with them, add them to our alumni
mailing list, and invite them to events throughout the year. I can also be
sure they are connected to the folks in our SSS program, Johnson Scholars!
Here's to another great year ahead!
Thanks,
*Elyse*

Assistant Director