MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Laurie J. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:40:14 -0400
Thank you, Teri! We made it! And MEEOA is stronger for our work. Nice
feeling and you deserve much credit. Remember where MEEOA was when we were
sitting on that couch at the Black Bear? Give yourself a well-deserved pat
on the back!
Laurie

*Laurie J. Davis, **Executive Director*
*TRIO Programs: **Upward Bound & Student Support Services*
*University of Southern Maine*
*37 College Avenue, Gorham, ME 04038*
*207-780-5282     **[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
               *