From:
John T Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2016 15:18:34 -0400
Not that it needs saying, but thanks so much Wayne for your years of
work contributing to this community, which has forged so many
friendships in the world of college hockey fandom.

While it's nice to have a quirky place for us old-timers (even those
of us who were young when we joined count as old-timers now) to have
the occasional email chat, for me the biggest value in HOCKEY-L's
continued existence is the continuation of the archives as a
historical record.  Do the non-UMaine options allow for that?  Is
there a sustainable way for us to manage that?

       		    	       	  John T. Whelan, Cornell '91