From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2013 01:35:37 -0400
Meeting Erik, Paula and Carol among others is my highlite of hockey-l.

Taking my 7 year old son to the final four in St Paul in 1992 was fantastic because of hockey-l.

He thought it was so cool up late night running with dad and all the hockey-l people from around the country.

He collected pins from many teams,  the LSSU fans painted him up for the game, he met Mike Eruzioni and shook his hand in the hotel elevator, loved the battle of the bands from the hotel tobyhe rink, abd was awed by all the different jerseys at the hockey-l dinner!

Hockey-l made it a special trip for my son and I.

I believe this a big part of why he us such a big college hockey fan today.

Thanks Wayne!

Bob
MTU Huskies

Sent from my iPod