From:
Joe Makowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:13:32 -0400
Not quite college related, but a blog I read has a post today about a
new book on hockey arena architecture. The book, /Architecture on
Ice: A History of the Hockey Arena/ is by Howard Shubert, an
architectural curator who lives in Toronto:

http://www.uni-watch.com/2017/04/13/uni-watch-bookshelf-architecture-on-ice-looks-at-hockey-arena-history/

Or, if that breaks,

http://preview.tinyurl.com/hockeyarenas

 From the review:
>The earliest ice rinks were famously known as "barns," and some of
>the book's illustrations make it clear just how barn-like many of
>the facilities were.

Joe
--
Joe Makowiec can be reached at: