Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 06:25:28 -0700
HI All,

I guess John has turned up inTX, safe and sound. Very good.

Some of you know I have a daughter who lives in New Orleans and her fiance is a 4thyr med student at Tulane. She got our early to a relative in AUstin and now is safely on her way to our house in CA (we arent there at the moment), a few folks have asked, so that is about what I know. Her house seems to be in an area of relatively little flooding and they lived on the 2nd floor to boot. HOwever cars and jobs are still very much up in the air. We will probably have her for an extended stay :-) Her fiance was donig a month rotation in Sacramento and so was not there at all.

Let's hope the city rebuilds itself. It is a wonderful city with friendly people and great neighborhoods way beyond teh mystique and reputation of the Quarter.

Cheers to all, we need some hockey to take our minds off things.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64