From:
Stephen E Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 08:40:49 EDT
The good news is that I'll have to make good on my promise of buckets
of wings for hockey-l'ers:  Buffalo got the NCAA hockey championship,
according to local news last night (formal announcement expected
later today).  :-)

The "bad" news is you'll have to wait awhile:  the championship comes
to Buffalo in the year 2003....!  :-(

Trying to find out the other sites and dates.  Will post if I learn
anything.
Dr. Stephen E. Roth                     [log in to unmask]
Dean of Student Services
Canisius College                           (716) 888-2522
Buffalo, New York 14226                FAX (716) 888-3190