Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1992 15:00:20 -0500
Well, we survived - but just barely.  It became clear how Mankato State took
UW-Superior last weekend.  They played us at least even for two periods and
their goalie (sorry, don't have name with me) was superb.  We had the scoring
opportunities but he repeatedly took them away.  After two periods they were
up 3-0 and it looked like a minigame.  Then we finally broke through in the
3rd scoring 3 goals to tie it.  They got one back on a power play and we
finally tied it again at 18:15 then held them off.  The tie was good enough as
we had won on Friday.

Plattsburgh State - Look out  :-)

Tom Rowe                              Internet: [log in to unmask]
As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand
          Josh Billings