ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:35:58 -0500
 I thought it was fairly obvious when Tim changed the rotation against
BC(jimmy friday, instead of Saturday) that he was setting it up so Jimmy
could go both nights. Although I wasn't there I had heard Frank wasn't his
usual self at Lowell and the last few games at Alfond haven't been his best.
I really thought Frank would go Saturday and thought he deserved the shot
but the idea is to win so Tim went with the guy who thought would give him
that W. I still think Frank deserves a shot but whatever way it works I'll
be cheering them on:).

  Jon

PS, anyone see the highlight on the news showing Pock get a shot, then he
shoots the rebound and Jimmy does the windmill save??. The camera zooms in
on Jimmy's eyes after he gets up, the kid is in a zone. Remember the under
18 championship, he was in a zone then also