ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 01:48:09 -0400
Hi there,

If you are reading this message you've either subscribed to the Maine
Hockey Discussion List immediately or I added you to the list.

This message marks the first attempt at posting to the list, and
hopefully everyone will receive things ok.

Just wanted to run through a couple quick commands that LISTSERV
(the program that manages the ME-HOCKEY list) uses:

To subscribe or to signoff the list, send e-mail to:

In the body of your message type the following:

subscribe me-hockey <your e-mail address> <Your Real Name>

or
signoff me-hockey

Also, if you'd like to have the digest format rather than receiving
all messages seperately send mail to [log in to unmask] and in
the body of the message type:  set me-hockey digest.

If you'd like to see more LISTSERV commands please send e-mail to
[log in to unmask] and in the body of the message type:
     INFO REFCARD

I know there are some others on here who understand listserv very
well, and if they'd like to add something please go right ahead.  I
want to save distributing the new list guidelines, etc till most of
the people have joined us here.

- deron