ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:07:56 EST
Good news!

Tuesday afternoon, WZON radio announced what they call WZONi.  While
they have one on-air signal, they will sometimes have an additional (one
or two) internet streams.

For example, this Friday evening Maine Men's Hockey plays at Brown and
Maine Women's Basketball hosts a tournament game with Central Michigan.
WZON 620AM will carry the hockey game.  The web site will carry the
hockey game *and* will have a separate link for the women's b-ball game.
They may also have a third link for Papa Joe, their normal evening
programming.

In the future, they may provide some archived streams.  If you have
interest in this area, I recommend you contact WZON directly, as they
probably don't read ME-Hockey.

   (OK, we didn't blow Cornell's socks off, but their goalie may need a
   new chest protector as it sounded like we really hit it a lot.  :-))

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
The College Hockey lists, Hockey-L and Hockey3 at http://lists.Maine.edu/