From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:51:46 -0400
Actually the #1 seed plays the first game in all 4 regionals.  It
only makes sense that the #1 has the opportunity to rest their legs a
bit longer.

On a separate note I want to let everyone on the discussion list know
that I have 2 tickets, very good seats, to the frozen four
available.  Unfortunately due to a family illness we will not be
making the trip.

I want to make sure the tickets end up in the hands of someone who
indeed plans to use them and like many others am selling them at face
value and not on ebay where I could make a tidy profit.

Hoping to get to Worcester for a few games this weekend!

Bob Fitta
UMaine '83