From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:59:21 -0400
sense or not, in the East regional, Clarkson vs. St. Cloud is 4PM and
Michigan Niagara is at 7:30.

I can't make sense of this from either a strategic or financial point of
view.
I would think Michigan would want the early game for the reasons you
mentioned.

From a financial aspect, Clarkson is as close as you can come to the "home"
team in Albany being a few hundred miles away and also has a large fan base
(lots of Clarkson alumni in the area).  I would think that the biggest fan
representation in Albany will be Clarkson fans and that they would draw more
if they were the evening game