From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:38:22 -0500
contest entries are due by noon Friday.  If you get them in tonight,
I'll have a chance to check them and get back to you for corrections
if any are needed.

I'm all caught up acknowledging contest entries (except for one person
who needs to submit one piece of information).  If you've submitted an
entry and haven't heard back from me,  please contact me or resubmit.