From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:46:04 -0400
Once again, I am all caught up acknowledging contest entries (12:40AM EDT).
There is one correction needed.
If the person I sent a note to will respond before noon on Friday, I will
complete his entry.
Anyone who sent in an entry and did not get an acknowledgment should notify
me.
I just sent my entry out about 10 minutes ago and hopefully the listserver
will distribute it momentarily.

I will be checking my mail in the morning before going out. I will not be
returning until mid afternoon so anyone wanting to
enter on Friday morning should double check their entry to make sure it's
right. I will not be here to solicit corrections.

Since my team isn't in the NCAA's this year, let the best team win!!!!!