From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 1995 01:19:40 EDT
According to people in Ithaca, AD Moore was insistent that McCutcheon was
"terminated."  He used that word repeatedly.  So there was no resignation.
Personally, I don't think McCutcheon would ever resign, but that's purely an opinion.

Schafer is the name I always hear.  No other candidates scream out at you,
unless Bruce Delventhal is looking to get back to the Ivy League.  He's been
with Princeton, and I know he interviewed at Ohio State, so maybe he's looking
to leave Union.  But again, just pure speculation.

The only assistant coach I know well enough to offer an opinion, Princeton's
Len Quesnelle, I don't think would be interested.  Again, more opinion, but a
bit more educated one.  I think he'd be a good coach, however.

I'm sure Geoff Howell has an opinion.

AW