From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 19:13:41 -0500
Joe mentioned in his post about the MAAC on TV that the ECAC has some
games on NESN starting in January.  I hadn't read anything about it so I
went to check out the schedule.   I find it rather upsetting to note
that no St. Lawrence game is scheduled.  Looks like if Dartmouth or St.
Lawrence want to be on NESN this season they will need to make it to an
ECAC semifinal. All other ECAC teams will be seen in a regular season
game.  They couldn't have found a way to show all teams at least once?

Here is the link to the schedule:
http://boston.com/sports/nesn/programming/schedules/collegehockey.html

Sara
SLU '77