From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:38:28 -0500
I checked the ECAC web site and they have a statement from the
commissioner.  Here is the link:

http://hockey.ecac.org/Page_for_Men/releases/Special_Releases/2003-04/Commissioner_Phil_Buttafuoco-s_Statement_Regarding_the_University_of_Vermont-s_Exploration_of_Membership_Into_Hockey_East

I,  for one, don't like change and would hate to see the ECAC change.  I
especially like the fact that the ECAC has such an even schedule with
each team playing each other team twice (home and away).  I also like
the travel partner aspect of the schedule.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!