EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:01:13 -0500
7bit
From:
Tim Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

The American Literature Association has issued a Call for Papers for its
18th Annual Conference. The Conference will take place May 2-27 at the
Westin Copley Place, 10 Huntington Avenue, Boston 02116 (617) 262-9600.

The deadline for proposals is January 30, 2007.

The Conference Director is Lauri Ramey of CSU Los Angeles. The ALA website
contains additional information about the conference:
www.americanliterature.org

Lauri Ramey e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Over the past several years, Burt Hatlen and I have been alternating duties
organizing the two Pound panels that we have the right to put on as an
author society. Once again next year over Memorial Day I will be in Italy
doing research and unable to participate. At the recently concluded MSA
Conference in Tulsa, Burt agreed to organize the Pound panels for the Boston
Conference. I promised that I would endeavor to do the 2008 panels.

Due to the end-of-term vacation speed-up effect, the January 30, seemingly
so far away, is practically upon us.

I suggest that suggestions about panel topics be circulated to the Pound
list asap.

Cordially,

Tim Redman