EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:15:35 -0500
Likewise. Have they put those Caedmon recordings on CD? I have both LP's.

"Mr. Styrax - MR. HECATOMB STYRAX" Pound roars. Eliot sounds like he's got a
corncob up his ass when he reads. cummings intones his --

"why must itself up every of a park

anus stick some quote statue unquote to
prove that a hero equals any jerk
who was afraid to dare to answer 'no'?

quote citizens unquote might otherwise
forget(to err is human;to forgive
divine)that if the quote state unquote says
'kill' killing is an act of christian love.

'Nothing' in 1944 A D

'can stand against the argument of mil
itary necessity' (generalissimo e)
and echo answers 'there is no appeal

from reason'(freud)- you pays your money and
you doesn't take your choice. Ain't freedom grand"