EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Korg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:33:12 -0800
Dear Nikolay:
        I'm not going to write the Joyce-Rabelais article "one of these
days"  It was written some time ago,and I was referring to the Journal's
delay in printing an article that has been accepted. I hope you will
readit when it appears. You may learn something  -- including the lesson
that it is not a good idea to condemn something you have not seen, and
know nothing about.
        Yours for peace and harmony in cyberspace,
                                Jacob Korg