EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Dirceu Villa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:17:38 -0800
   AT LAST, we’re back to grandpa Ezra.
   EEf he wuz a dammed anti-semite fur mediaeval weird
reasons to be found in Dante(and we KNOW that pretty
well) at least he left us smthng better to discuss
than the rabid bulls--t of his political pamphlets. He
was not a narrow-minded asshole as murderous Sharon
and babbler Arafat.Complete WASTE of time.
   By the way,let’s “return to that which concerns
us”. Does anybody know where Pound found the Latin
epigraph “Nympharum membra disjecta” (Lustra, April)?
Did he make that up? Does Bellaires is an anagram for
Hilaire Belloc?
   I couldn’t find Ruthven’s book on Personae, yet.
So, if some of you know, plesae share this piece of
information with me.Or, if anyone wants to discuss the
matter...
                       TIA