EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:29:31 -0400
Jonathan,
I am ready and willing to give any points you make a charitable reading, and
I hope for the same.  But you really have me baffled here with the comment
about representation being somehow Jewish.  I guess you're heading towards a
psychological intepretation of Pound's anti-semitism as a kind of
self-loathing --  that he was in his heart of hearts not a pure red-blooded
man but a pink-haired hedonist and living specimen of the orchestrated
race-rot?
Tim Romano