EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:39:29 -0500
Seunghyeok ,
     here's what i got...hope it works for you.

Contributions sent to this list are automatically archived. You can get a
list  of the  available  archive  files by  sending  an "INDEX  EPOUND-L"
command to [log in to unmask] You can  then order these files with
a "GET  EPOUND-L LOGxxxx"  command, or  using LISTSERV's  database search
facilities. Send an  "INFO DATABASE" command for more  information on the
latter.