EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
alexander harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:25:15 -0000
Dear Michael

When I was an undergraduate, I used the wordsworth classics translations.
The Odyssey was translated by T. E. Lawrence and I'm not sure about the
Illiad.  Both of these books were readable, but I'm not sure if you can get
WC where you are.  I must admit, I got these translations because they were
the cheapest and they don't have any notes.

It's swings and roundabouts I'm afraid.