EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Earl E. Stevens" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Earl E. Stevens
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:00:30 -0600
Although I already wrote a personal response to Prof. Kibler, I cannot
refrain from responding to the recommendation from Christopher Booth. I
taught for some 38 years and at the several institutions where I taught the
student population was "far from ideal" but I firmly believe that Prof.
Kibler's approach is the more desirable one.  I for one am, naively perhaps,
repelled by the notion of deliberately subverting a colleague's approach.
Earl E. Stevens, prof. emeritus, Rhode Island College.