EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Earl E. Stevens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 1998 10:17:09 -0600
You may be referring to one of the following volumes:
        1.Walter E. Sutton, ed., Pound, Thayer, Watson, and The Dial
(Gainesville, FL: Univerisyt Press of Florida, 1994).
        2.Hugh Witemeyer, The Correspondence of Ezra Pound: Pound/Williams/
Selected Letters of Ezra Pound and William Carlos Williams. (New York: New
Directions, 1996).
I reviewed both volumes for English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920.
Cordially, Earl E. Stevens.