NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Andrew W. Henry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17:00:32 -0400
Fairpoint has identified an equipment problem they believe is responsible
for the current outages throughout their network and are currently working
with the vendor on a solution.  At the moment there are no further details
and no ETA for a fix, however I expect we will receive additional updates
and will forward them as they are received.

--
Andrew W. Henry
NOC Coordinator