EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 11:34:22 -0400
blukas,
    For that two cents you'll get no change. But I must be surprised as any
to hear what a fine poetic ear John Adams had since the lines quoted here
are from him and not Pound.
    Now ain't you just a little embarrased to have said that one of our
founding fathers wrote in "boring socio-political jargon"?

    "presented in an unique way" - I like that. Maybe that is the reason no
one will ever write anything quite like the Cantos.
    At least you answered. What happened to the other "Hotmail" persona wha
would all eager be ta discuss Pahund, an activity largely foreign to this
list?

Charles