EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 05:29:37 -0400
Carrol,
    It does not makest me want to kicketh meself. What makest thou now of
the difference of Adams statement und Pawhownd's? I see his editing as a
mistake in juxtaposing the phases "unlimited sovereignty" and "or absolute
power". But what did EP have in mind that would have been ... between these
two? Could that be a hop, skip and a jump to divine right? George W.
receives the divine mandate to smite the unrighteous idol worshippers and
prepare the way before the Messiah? The prophecy to be fulfilled being only
Spengler's.
"There must be someway out of here..." B.D.

"Tempus loquendi,
Tempus tacendi"

Tempus obtundo,
Chas