EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:56:44 -0800
Thank you, Luca, this is very helpful. Incidently, many of
Evola's works are now available in English. Just recently his book on Magic
has been published in English. Unfortunately, there is no translation of his
autobiography, "Cavalcare la tigre" in English just yet. His identification
of the Grail cycle with the Ghibelline tradition is one which I would think
would have interested Pound.

CDM