EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Stoner James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:14:38 -0700
Classic, Classicism, Neoclassism, Anti-romanticism, Classical,
classicistic, Fascism -I shall remember to chose my words precisely.  I
appreciate the admonishment and hope you appreciate pun, imprecision,
ambiguity, conflation, and inexactness. To continue in the tradition of
Wolfflin, Pound is a "classic" modernist poet (artist.)

Stoner