EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 22:15:41 -0400
I think we agree on this point. By "simple" I meant something like
"unmitigated" and by "exploitation" I meant something like the rounding up
and enslavement of aboriginal populations to make rubber.  Pound is making a
distinction between that sort of one-sided taking and the spreading of
civilization.
Tim Romano