EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:40:36 -0400
The International Pound Conferences are every other year--2003 Idaho,
2005  Rapallo, on theme of Pound/Nature, Pound & the Green World. Is
that what you mean? I'll be putting info on it up on the National
Poetry Foundation website bulletin board as soon as I deal with
denial that summer's over. Sylvester

        p.s. NPF will be sponsoring a conference in Orono, June
23-27, 2004, on Poetry in the 1940s, so why not apply your travel
money to that? The call for papers will go out any day, and that will
also be on the NPF site, www.ume.maine.edu/`npf/