EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Fisher Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 23:27:28 -0700
Dear friends on the listserve,
I wanted to let you know that the corrected version of *Ezra Pound's
Radio Operas: The BBC experiments, 1931-1933* is now in distribution.
Earlier this summer the book was released with a mechanical problem in
the appendix that did not occur until very late, during conversion of
.pdf files to the bluelines (strikeout lines and underlines in Pound's
radio script for the BBC's 1931 production of *The Testament of Francois
Villon*--a melodrama--were dropped). MIT stopped distribution as soon as
they could, but some copies were sold. The books can be exchanged by
your bookseller (or perhaps by MIT) for corrected copies. The most
obvious place to look for this defect is on pages 206-221. I am sorry
for the inconvenience. Hopefully all books now shipping bear the
editorial marks.
Enjoy!
Margaret Fisher